As we navigate through this pandemic, we’re implementing a few new guidelines with your safety in mind. We are trying to provide you the store experience you know and love while accommodating social distancing and other procedures designed to keep you and our employees safe.
KEEPING IT CLEAN
Coastal Knot team members
are wearing masks. We’re constantly sanitizing often-touched surfaces, fitting rooms, gowns, and door handles. We’re equipped with plenty of hand sanitizer, too.
What Can I Expect During My Appointment?
- Our shops will be open by appointment only. Book an appointment here.
- Appointments (Including fittings, try-ons, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and accessory appointments) will be limited to a total of three attendees (bride + two guests) to help us practice social distancing. No children will be allowed.
- Masks will be required to be worn properly by the bride and guests throughout the duration of the appointment.
- We ask that you do not bring any food or alcoholic beverages to your appointment. In addition, we won’t be offering refreshments during appointments.
- To maintain social distancing, we ask that your guests remain in your designated viewing area for the duration of your appointment, we ask that they do not touch or pull any gowns during the appointment. Our stylists will assist you throughout your appointment, and will pull gowns based on the styles you are interested in as well as assist you in the fitting room. We ask that you please communicate our policies to your guest before arriving.
- We will not be allowed to make any exceptions to the policies listed above.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time. We are so very thankful for your continued support of our business, and we are thrilled to still be a part of your special day!